Rules for Brazilian Users at Mostbet
The most important takeaways from the Terms and Conditions and the overall rules and regulations of the betting platform can be summed up as the following:
- Even if they have been informed of the likelihood of such losses or damage, Mostbet betting firm shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental, or accidental losses or damages of the Client (including loss of profits).
- The rules for taking bets supplied by the bookmaker must be approved by the individual placing the wager, who must be at least 18 years old or the age of majority in their country.
- Any wager placed by a customer constitutes confirmation that they have read, understand, and agree to the accompanying Betting Rules.
- All bets on this match will be calculated with an odd of “1” if the game is stopped before the 80th minute unless the results of the bets have already been determined at the time the game is stopped.
- The account balance for some casino games could be shown in euros. The conversion simply impacts how the balance is shown in the game and is done at the currency rate in effect at the time of betting. The account currency stays the same in this situation.
- Requests for the withdrawal of funds are handled continuously. The maximum withdrawal period is 72 hours.
- The customer is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account number and password they got during registration. All wagers placed with the betting firm are legitimate. Bet cancellation is only permitted in accordance with these rules.
- Clients are informed of any changes to these Rules by the appropriate notifications. The updated Rules will apply to bets received after the announcement’s stated date. Prior to that day, the terms of bets stay the same and many more points.